The management of the campsite welcomes you and asks you to respect the following rules in order to guarantee a pleasant stay to all guests. Staying at the campsite implies compliance with these rules.
The management of the campsite welcomes you and asks you to respect the following rules to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests and to protect the environment as well as nature.
Staying at the campsite implies compliance with these rules.
It is a condition of access to the campsite to fully accept and comply with these rules. The house rules can be supplemented by additional rules, according to the decision of the management at any time, in order to improve the functioning of the campsite and / or the safety of our campers or guests, as well as the environment and nature.
The staff of the campsite is obliged to pay attention to the observance of these rules and report violations to the management. Failure to comply with the rules by campers, guests and visitors to the campsite may result in exclusion from the campsite.
The price list and the general terms and conditions are part of the regulations.
Guests registration, departure and payment
- Upon arrival, camping guests must register at the reception.
- For check-in, camping guests must provide the identification documents of all persons who will be staying at the campsite. Animals brought to the campsite must also be registered.
- The allocation of pitches or apartments for camping guests can only be done by the staff of the campsite.
- External guests or visitors of camping guests must also report to the reception and may enter the campsite only with the consent of the management or the campsite staff. The campsite guest on the campsite, as well as in the apartments is obliged to announce external guests or visitors at the reception.
- Vehicles of external guests or visitors shall be parked in front of the reception and shall not be driven into the campsite. Exceptions apply only for the transport of goods or for persons with disabilities and must be clarified in advance with the management or the campsite staff.
- If campers intend to leave the campsite for one or more nights and leave their tents, mobile homes or caravans at the campsite, this must be reported to the reception.
- Before leaving the campsite, campers must notify their departure and settle the invoice for overnight stays and services that have been provided – payment is possible only during the opening hours of the reception. It is recommended to do this one day before departure.
- Departure without payment of accommodation costs or theft of camping property by camping guests and visitors will in any case be reported to the local police authorities.
Rules on renting apartments
- When staying overnight in our apartments, the same rest hours apply as for the rest of the campsite, we also ask you to be considerate of the guests in the apartments next door and to refrain from being too noisy.
- The apartments are to be left as they are found, a basic cleanness is obligatory. If the apartment is left too untidy and dirty, an additional cleaning fee of 200 DH will be charged.
- All damaged items or equipment will be charged for, except for proven accidents or circumstances related to wear and tear. All defects found must be reported immediately after taking possession of the apartments, otherwise they are invalid and will be charged to the customer.
- It is not allowed to smoke or even make fire in the apartments, please leave the apartments for smoking.
- Overnight stay of unregistered guests in the apartments is allowed only after prior agreement with the campsite management.
Rules for the use of camping pitches
- The pitches are to be kept fundamentally clean and the water consumption via the individual water connections per pitch is to be kept low (normal consumption). Repeatedly reported soiling and water wastage may result in a campsite ban.
- Before leaving the campsite, camping guests must clean up the pitches they occupy and leave them in the same condition in which they found them.
- Damage to the pitches or campsite facilities caused by improper, unkempt or broken equipment used by camping guests, guests and visitors shall be charged to the camping guest.
- The settlements, plants, constructions and connections of the pitches as well as sanitary facilities must be treated with care, intentional or unintentional destructions will be charged to the camping guest.
- It is absolutely forbidden to light open fires and in case of violation may lead to a campsite ban.
Rules for the use of campsite equipment & facilities
- The campsite has two sanitary buildings: one on the right side of the campsite, one on the left side (both can be found on the campsite map). While the sanitary buildings on one side are cleaned, the sanitary building on the other side is to be used.
- When using electrical equipment, sanitary facilities or any other equipment on the campsite, guests must follow all rules for safe and careful use. In any case, the function and purpose of the various equipment objects and facilities must be respected.
- The use of appliances, machines or electrical devices (stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.) that do not meet or comply with the standards for use in campsites is prohibited.
- The power connection available at the appropriate electrical cabinet provides electricity of up to 3 amperes (this allows, for example, the simultaneous use of lighting, television and refrigerator). The use of devices that require a power supply of more than 3 amperes is to be avoided. Any exceeding of this limit may result in interruption or even permanent impairment of the power supply. The persons responsible for such excesses will be liable for any damage caused.
- At the guest’s request, a power supply of up to 6 amperes can be provided upon payment of all additional costs incurred.
- It is strictly forbidden to leave equipment connected to the electricity or gas supply unattended on the assigned pitch or elsewhere. In such cases, the camper, guest and visitor will be civilly and criminally liable for any damage, material or otherwise, caused by such negligent behavior.
- Dish washing and laundry is allowed only in the specified areas.
- The use of washing machines requires chips (available at the reception desk). Drying of laundry is possible on the provided clotheslines or on your own pitch, it is forbidden to dry your laundry in other places as mentioned.
- Washbasins, showers, urinals and toilets are to be used according to their purpose. It should be noted that these are common sanitary facilities intended for all campers.
- Underage persons and children have access to the campsite only if accompanied by their parents. Children must be accompanied at all times when using the equipment, visiting the toilets and playing in the playground or swimming in the pool. However, the use of equipment and facilities by underage persons and children is always at their own risk and responsibility of their parents / legal representatives or persons accompanying them. The campsite management or our campsite staff does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage caused to or by unsupervised underage persons and childrens.
Rules for the use of our swimming pool
We are glad that you visit our swimming pool. The pool is a place for sports, games, fun and recreation. In order to make the stay in the swimming pool safe and enjoyable for all bathers, attention and caution are required. The following instructions are intended to help you with this.
- The stay in the swimming pool is allowed only in swimwear. You are not allowed to use our swimming pool with underwear, sweatpants or similar. A burkini is the absolute exception here.
- Please shower thoroughly before using the pools. Should you wish to shower with soap, this is possible in our sanitary buildings.
- It is absolutely forbidden to shower with soap in the pool area or even to wash with soap in the pool.
- The consumption and storage of food in the pool and directly by the pool is strictly prohibited. It is possible to eat and store food on the benches, sunbeds and tables. Parents have to take care of their children to respect this rule.
- The swimming pool may only be used by safe swimmers.
- The deep water is dangerous for non-swimmers. Please do not overestimate your strength and ability under any circumstances. There is a danger of drowning!
- Pay special attention to the transition between the non-swimmer and swimmer areas. If you are not sure where the transition is, ask our staff.
- Children are especially at risk in and around the water. Parents or other appropriate companions must supervise children at all times! Children can drown even in shallow water.
- Children who cannot swim must wear water wings or other flotation devices. Keep in mind that buoyancy aids cannot provide absolute safety.
- Do not jump from the edge of the pool.
- Floors by the pool are wet and slippery – please go slowly. Fast walking or running is not allowed in the pool.
Interaction at the pool
- Respect and consideration must be shown to other bathers – regardless of age, gender or origin!
- Please show special consideration for children and the elderly.
- It is forbidden to photograph strangers in the facility.
Safekeeping & responsibility in case of theft or accidents on the campsite
- In case of theft or destruction of property belonging to our camping guests, the campsite management and our staff can help and try to resolve the situation, but the campsite management or staff cannot be held responsible in any way for such incidents.
- If any lost property is found on the campsite, it must be handed over to the management or reception.
- Any theft or vandalism of property belonging to the campsite or to campers, guests and visitors will be reported to the local police.
Environmental protection at the campsite
- Campers, guests and visitors must use the appropriate blue or green containers located throughout the campground for solid waste disposal. Solid waste may not be left or disposed of in areas or locations other than the designated blue or green containers.
- Waste shall be separated (e.g. into solid waste, organic waste and plastic bottles) and the containers provided at the campsite shall be used.
- Campers shall keep the area where they stay clean and tidy.
- It is strictly forbidden to damage the facilities and equipment in the campsite, dig holes around tents, pour hot and salty liquids and liquid waste into the ground, light fires in the open air or perform other actions that could harm the environment.
- It is also strictly forbidden to ride motorcycles or scooters in the campsite area, except on the access road between the entrance and the assigned space.
- All vehicles (including bicycles) must drive at walking speed in the campsite.
- Motor vehicle or RV engines shall not be warmed up or left running on the campsite.
- Campers can fill up clean water and empty the waste water at the appropriate facilities of the campsite – this also applies to Mobile chemical toilets. Ask at the reception when you do this for the first time in our campsite.
- It is forbidden to empty Mobile chemical toilets in the sanitary buildings.
- It is strictly forbidden to dispose of waste water of any kind in areas and / or rooms other than those provided for this purpose. The areas for sewage disposal can be seen on the camping map.
Basic rules, regulations & rest hours at the campsite
- Campers, guests and visitors must respect the public order and tranquility in the campsite.
- During the hours established and indicated by the management, i.e. from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. and from 10:00 p.m. to 7:30 a.m., it is expressly forbidden to drive motor vehicles around the campsite; to make noise that may disturb other campers; to pitch or take down tents and to hold noisy gatherings.
- Guests arriving after 10:00 p.m. may park in the campground parking lot and check in at the reception desk the morning of the following day.
- Dogs are to be kept on a leash in and around the campground under the control of their owner. Dogs must be escorted to an area outside the campsite to do their business. Alternatively, the appropriate equipment (scoop and bag) may be used. Owners must be able to provide a health certificate for their animals upon request. The owner alone is liable for any damage caused to third parties by animals.
- Infectious diseases (not only covid) of humans and animals must be reported immediately to the Campsite management or staff.
- Campers, guests and visitors are requested to inform the staff at the reception of any defects or malfunctions of the facilities and equipment, as well as violations of the rules of conduct.
Consequences of not following the house rules
- Campers, guests and visitors shall strictly comply with the provisions of the campsite house rules.
- In case of a clear violation of the campsite house rules, the campsite management reserves the right to issue a campsite ban.
Camping Aourir, 80750 Aourir / Morocco, National road P1001
Last verification 03.12.2022