Campsite Rules of Camping Aourir
We are a peace-loving campsite, everyone is welcome who can accept the rules of peaceful coexistence. In this case, please respect the following campsite rules, it is good for all of us.
Last updated on: December 03, 2022
- The campsite management welcomes you and asks you to observe the following rules in order to ensure a pleasant stay for all guests and to protect the environment and nature.
- Your stay at the campsite is only possible if you comply with these rules.
- It is a requirement for access to the campsite to fully accept and comply with these rules. The house rules may be changed at any time by decision of the management in order to improve the functioning of the campsite and / or the safety of our campers or guests, as well as the environment and nature.
- It is the duty of the campsite staff to ensure compliance with these rules and to report any violations to the management.
- Non-compliance with the rules by campers, guests and visitors to the campsite may result in termination of their stay.
- The price list and the general terms and conditions are an integral part of the campsite regulations.
Guests registration, departure and payment
- On arrival, campers must register at reception.
- At the registration desk, campers must present the identity documents of all persons accompanying to the campsite.
- Animals brought to the campsite must also be registered.
- The allocation of pitches or apartments for camping guests can only be assigned by the campsite staff.
- External guests or visitors to the campsite must also report to reception and may only enter the campsite with the permission of the management or campsite staff.
- The camping guest is obliged to register external guests or visitors at the reception both on the campsite and in the apartments.
- Vehicles of external guests or visitors must be parked in front of the reception and may not be driven into the campsite. Exceptions only apply for the transportation of goods or for people with disabilities and must be clarified in advance with the management or the campsite staff.
- If campers intend to leave the campsite for one or more nights and leave their tents, mobile homes or caravans on the campsite, this must be reported to reception.
- Before leaving the campsite, campers must report their departure and settle the bill for the nights and services provided – payment is only possible during reception opening hours. It is recommended to do this one day before departure.
- Departure without payment of accommodation costs or theft of camping property by campers and visitors will in any case be reported to the local police authorities.
Rules for the use of camping pitches
- The pitches must always be kept clean and the water consumption via the individual water connections per pitch must be kept low (normal consumption). Repeatedly reported soiling and water wastage can lead to a campsite ban.
- Before leaving the campsite, campers must clean the pitches they have occupied and leave them in the same condition in which they found them.
- Damage to pitches or campsite facilities caused by improper, unkempt or broken equipment belonging to campers, guests and visitors shall be charged to the campers.
- The facilities, plants, buildings and connections of the campsite as well as the sanitary facilities must be treated with care; intentional or unintentional destruction shall be charged to the campsite guest.
- The lighting of open fires is strictly prohibited and may lead to expulsion from the site in the event of non-compliance.
Rules on renting apartments
- When staying overnight in our apartments, the same quiet times apply as on the rest of the campsite (see quiet times), we also ask you to be respectful of the guests in the apartments next door and not to be too loud.
- The apartments are to be left as they are found, basic cleaning is obligatory. If the apartment is left untidy and dirty, an additional cleaning fee of 200 DH will be charged.
- All damaged items or equipment will be charged for, except for proven accidents or circumstances due to wear and tear.
- All defects found must be reported immediately after taking possession of the apartments, otherwise they are invalid and will be charged to the customer.
- It is not permitted to smoke or light fires in the apartments, please leave the apartments to smoke.
- The overnight stay of unregistered guests in the apartments is only permitted by prior arrangement with the campsite management.
Rules for the use of our swimming pool
- We are delighted that you are visiting our swimming pool.
- The swimming pool is a place for sports, games, fun and relaxation. In order to make your visit to the swimming pool safe and enjoyable for all bathers, care and caution are required.
- The following information is intended to help you.
- Only swimwear is permitted in the swimming pool. You may not use our swimming pool in underwear, jogging bottoms or similar. An official and real burkini is the absolute exception here.
- Please shower thoroughly before using the pool. If you wish to shower with soap, this is possible in our sanitary buildings. Showering with soap in the pool area or even washing with soap in the pool is strictly prohibited.
- The consumption and storage of food in the pool and directly by the pool is strictly prohibited. It is possible to eat and store food on the benches, sun loungers and tables.
- Parents must ensure that their children comply with this rule or have to take care of it.
- The swimming pool may only be used by confident swimmers. The deep water is dangerous for non-swimmers. Please do not under any circumstances overestimate your strength and abilities. There is a risk of drowning!
- Pay particular attention to the transition between the non-swimmer and swimmer areas. If you are not sure where the transition is, ask our staff.
- Children are particularly at risk in and around the water. Parents or other suitable accompanying persons must supervise children at all times! Children can drown even in shallow water.
- Children who cannot swim must wear water wings or other buoyancy aids. Remember that buoyancy aids cannot provide absolute safety.
- Do not jump from the edge of the pool.
- The floors in the pool are wet and slippery – please walk slowly. Fast walking or running is not permitted in the pool.
Activities at the swimming pool
- Be respectful of other bathers – regardless of age, gender or origin!
- Please show special consideration for children and older people.
- It is forbidden to take photographs of other people at the swimming pool.
Rules for the use of campsite equipment & facilities
- The campsite has two sanitary buildings: one on the right-hand side of the campsite and one on the left-hand side (both can be found on the map of the campsite). While the sanitary buildings on one side are being cleaned, the sanitary building on the other side must be used.
- When using electrical equipment, sanitary facilities or other facilities on the campsite, guests must observe all rules for safe and careful use. In all cases, the function and purpose of the various items of equipment and facilities must be observed.
- The use of devices, machines or electrical equipment (stoves, refrigerators, air conditioners, etc.) that do not comply with the standards for use on campsites is prohibited.
- The power connection on the corresponding electrical cabinet supplies power up to 3 amps (this allows, for example, the simultaneous use of lighting, television and refrigerator). The use of devices that require a power supply of more than 3 amps must be avoided. Exceeding this limit can lead to interruption or even permanent impairment of the power supply. The persons responsible for such excesses are liable for any damage caused. At the guest’s request, a power connection of up to 6 amps can be provided against payment of any additional costs incurred.
- It is strictly forbidden to leave appliances connected to the electricity or gas supply unattended on the allocated pitch or elsewhere. In this case, the camper, the guest and the visitor are liable under civil and criminal law for any material or other damage caused by this negligent behavior.
- Washing dishes and laundry is only permitted in the designated areas. Chips are required for the use of washing machines (available at reception). Laundry may be dried on the clotheslines provided or on your own pitch; it is forbidden to dry laundry in other places.
- Washbasins, showers, urinals and toilets must be used for their intended purpose. It should be noted that these are shared sanitary facilities intended for all campers.
- Minors and children may only enter the campsite if accompanied by their parents. Children must always be accompanied when using the facilities, visiting the toilets, playing in the playground and swimming in the pool. However, minors and children always use the facilities at their own risk and under the responsibility of their parents/legal guardians or accompanying persons. The campsite management or our staff accept no responsibility or liability for damage caused by unsupervised minors and children.
Safekeeping & responsibility in case of theft or accidents on the campsite
- In the event of theft or destruction of property belonging to our camping guests, the campsite management and our staff can help and try to resolve the situation, but the campsite management or staff cannot be held responsible in any way for such incidents.
- If lost property is found on the campsite, it must be handed in to the management or reception.
- Any theft or vandalism of property belonging to the campsite or to campers, guests and visitors will be reported to the local police.
- We inform you that some areas are under video surveillance, the recordings are automatically overwritten after a retention period of 14 days.
Environmental protection on the campsite
- Campers, guests and visitors must use the appropriate containers located throughout the campsite for the disposal of solid waste.
- Waste must be separated (e.g. into solid waste, organic waste and plastic bottles) and the containers provided on the campsite must be used.
- Campers are obliged to keep the area in which they are staying clean and tidy.
- It is strictly forbidden to damage the facilities and equipment of the campsite, dig holes around the tents, dump hot and salty liquids and waste liquids on the ground, light fires in the open air or carry out any other action that could damage the environment.
- Riding motorcycles or scooters on the campsite is also strictly forbidden, except on the access road between the entrance and the assigned pitch.
- All vehicles (including bicycles) must drive at walking speed on the campsite.
- The engines of motor vehicles and camper vans must not be warmed up or left running on the campsite.
- Campers can fill up with clean water and empty the waste water at the appropriate facilities on the campsite – this also applies to the mobile chemical toilets. Ask at reception if you are doing this for the first time at our campsite.
- It is forbidden to empty mobile chemical toilets in the sanitary buildings.
- It is strictly forbidden to dispose of waste water of any kind in areas and/or rooms other than those provided for this purpose. The areas for waste water disposal can be seen on the campsite map.
Basic rules, regulations & rest hours at the campsite
- Campers, guests and visitors must respect public order and tranquillity on the campsite. During the times established and indicated by the Management, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. and from 10 p.m. to 7.30 a.m., it is expressly forbidden to drive motor vehicles on the campsite, make noise that could disturb other campers, set up or take down tents and hold noisy gatherings.
- Guests arriving after 10 p.m. can park in the campsite parking lot and report to reception in the morning of the next day.
- Dogs must be kept on a leash on the campsite and under the supervision of their owner. Dogs must be accompanied to an area outside the campsite to do their business. Alternatively, the appropriate equipment (scoop and bag) may be used.
- Owners must be able to produce a health certificate for their pets/animals on request. The owner alone is liable for any damage caused by animals to third parties.
- Infectious diseases in humans and animals must be reported immediately to the campsite management or staff.
- Campers, guests and visitors are requested to inform the staff at reception of any defects or faults in the facilities and equipment and of any breaches of the rules of conduct.
- We kindly ask you to refrain from taking measures yourself and leave this to the campsite management alone.
Consequences of not following the house rules
- Campers, guests and visitors must strictly comply with the regulations of the campsite house rules.
- In the event of a clear violation of the campsite’s house rules, the campsite management reserves the right to issue a site ban.